- 100% Made from Organically Grown Bamboo Blended With Bamboo Charcoal
- CHOOSE 3-pcs towels set [1 bath towel (30×60 in), 1 hand towel (13×30 in), 1 washcloth (11×13 in)] OR 2 Bath Towels Set OR 4 Hand Towels Set OR 4 Washcloths Set
- NATURAL COLOUR NO DYE: The elegant dark grey colour of this bamboo towels set comes from the blend of charcoal bamboo with bamboo cellulose. No dye was used to get this colour. Perfect for people with sensitive skin.
- ULTRA SOFT, ABSORBENT & DURABLE: All bamboo towels, not blended with cotton, poly or microfiber. Only bamboo cellulose blended with bamboo charcoal woven at the optimum weight of 600 GSM for an ultra silky soft touch, super absorbency and durability.
- FRESH & HEALTHY: Bamboo towels are known for staying fresh longer. Blended with charcoal from bamboo makes it even more hygienic.
- EASY CARE: Wash in COLD water with no bleach, no fabric softener, tumble dry at regular temperature or hang to dry for even more softness.
Why we love bamboo charcoal bath towels?
Better known when used as water filters, deodorizer or dehumidifier, bamboo charcoal has the propriety of absorbing excess moisture, neutralizing odours and purifying water. It also has the benefit of being a sustainable, reusable, and recyclable natural resource. Using Bamboo Charcoal in fabric is a fairly new concept and Shoo-Foo has been the first to incorporate bamboo charcoal in bath and bed linens in America. We love the extra healthy and hygienic twist it brings to our bamboo bath and bed linens.
Bamboo charcoal is not a colour! What is bamboo charcoal?
Bamboo charcoal is made by heating bamboo stalks at high temperature. Once the bamboo has been turned into charcoal it is processed into a very fine powder. Then, the bamboo charcoal powder can be blended with other fibers to create a textile with unique properties. In most cases, it is blended with polyester or microfiber. But at Shoo-Foo, we blend it with organic bamboo cellulose and spin the blend into a bamboo charcoal yarn that we use to create our new line of towels and bed linens.
What gives bamboo charcoal bath towels a unique healthy twist?
First, let’s say that fabric made from cellulose of bamboo has superior absorbency than regular cotton. When coupled with bamboo charcoal, not only the towels absorb moisture very well, they also adsorb other impurities from your skin and from the air. This is what we mean by extra healthy and hygienic twist! A perfect match for a towel: highly absorbent and odour neutralizer, what else would we need if not the elegant dark grey colour of bamboo charcoal in your bathroom?!
Preserving 100% of the beautiful natural properties of bamboo
Soft, luxurious, highly absorbent, staying fresh longer are all exceptional qualities for bath linens. In order to get the best out of it, we decided to create our bamboo bath collection with bamboo cellulose fibers at 100%. We don’t blend bamboo with cotton, polyester or microfiber, only with bamboo charcoal. The SHOO-FOO bamboo bath linens are made at 100% from organically grown bamboo to preserve 100% of bamboo natural properties.
SHOO-FOO is a line of Bamboo Bath, Bed & Baby Linens made from organically grown bamboo for people who love to surround themselves with luxurious fabric while aiming at a more eco-sustainable lifestyle.